The original. Since 1994 Klasmeier has been the first provider in Germany to organise seminars with the main focus on temperature measurement and temperature calibration. In the meantime, over 1,300 participants have been trained in this specialist area. Many of them work in DAkkS calibration laboratories or are their leaders. Other participants work in industry or research.
- Independent training by employees of our DAkkS laboratory
- Not a sales or advertising event
- Certificates of participation are recognised in audits (e.g. DAkkS)
- Detailed training documents
Beginners seminar with workshop
The beginner’s seminar “Basics of temperature” is our basic seminar with subsequent workshop.
The beginner’s seminar “Basics of temperature” was extended by one day workshop at the suggestion of our participants. On the second day of the seminar, the participants can now try out the newly acquired knowledge in practice at various stations. At each station, one of our laboratory staff members will be available to answer questions and make suggestions.
The practice stations cover the following main topics:
- Working with thermocouples
- Working with resistance thermometers
- Temperature Measurement Technology
- Calibration of thermometers
|Basics of temperature||Theoretical part||4.03.2020|
|Calibration of contact thermometers||Theoretical part||9.09.2020|
|Uncertainties of measurement in temperature||Theoretical part||4.11.2020|